Raging River Trading Company No. 7 Woodsman Anorak
The No. 7 Woodsman's Anorak is a technical and premium-quality anorak, created to withstand tough use in forest and mountain environments. Made from a tried-and-tested Mil-Spec 500 denier Nylon Cordura, the anorak is wind, water, and fire-resistant. It has sufficient functionality for year-round use, with reinforcement across the lower back and sleeves. As such, the No.7 Anorak is ideal for trekking in cooler conditions, or when a medium weight, more packable anorak is needed. As part of the Raging River Trading Company Numbers range, the No.7 Anorak symbolizes uncompromised design and quality.
Constructed with a quarter-length zipper, extended back and large adjustable hood, this anorak gives effective and reliable protection from the elements. The hood itself can be adjusted to fit perfectly around the head, and the brim gives the option for it to be folded to either maximize protection from the wind or give more peripheral vision positions, depending on whether the wearer wants to prioritize peripheral visibility or protection from the wind.
When not in use, the hood acts as a generous collar which protects and warms the neck. In warmer weather, the front zipper can be opened, and folded to the side to let out excess heat.
The waist is adjustable via a drawstring allowing adjustment of the lower hem; the sleeve cuffs can be adjusted with velcro. The No.7 Anorak features a particularly spacious fit for layering of clothes, so please bear this in mind when ordering.
The No.7 Anorak has been made from well-ventilated 500 denier Nylon Cordura and a reinforcement liner in 110 denier Nylon. The fabric and details were chosen to minimize their impact on the environment, while also making it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use. The anorak can also be treated with water-proofing for enhanced weather protection. Made in the U.S.A.
• An advanced anorak for demanding treks in cooler conditions
• Plenty of ventilation and practical pockets
• Outer material: Mil-Spec 500 denier Nylon Cordura, 110 denier Nylon
• Reinforcements at shoulders, elbows and lower back
• Fixed hood can be adjusted to fit perfectly around the face and head
• Brim protects from snow and stormy winds and can be folded back for increased lateral vision
• Gusset in armpit for extra freedom of movement
• Front pocket (1) for maps, GPS units, small tools etc.
• Side pockets (2) built in under front pocket panel
• Weight: 1.75 lb (in size medium)
• Color: Woodland Camo, Olive Drab, Tan, and others upon request.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.